You can create this beautiful WORKING Ferris wheel! When completed, it really does turn. Imagine yourself riding up up up in the gondola seats as you view the world from your perch! The mechanics are excellent.
- The model kit comes with clear, simple and very detailed instruction with illustrations.
- Wood Trick models are made from safe and environmentally friendly wood from all-natural trees without any added toxins or glues.
- Even children can play with WoodTrick 3D wooden puzzles, although we recommend parental supervision.
- Every Wood Trick model:
- enhances creative thinking skills,
- promotes critical thinking skills,
- develops problem-solving and reasoning skills.
- skill level: difficult
- assembly time: 5 hours
- 301 parts
- 7.3 x 14.4 x 1.4" complete
The Ferris wheel has a very rich and interesting history. The first Ferris wheel was built in 1893 by engineer George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr. It was installed at the World Columbus Exposition in Chicago. The wheel was created as an American response to the Eiffel Tower in Paris.