INTRODUCING THE NEXT GENERATION OF SUSTAINABLE PAPERCLIP CHANGING BAGS. LOOKING TO A CLEANER FUTURE FOR ALL OF OUR KIDS, WE NOW ONLY PRODUCE ITEMS MADE WITH RECYCLED PLASTICS AT A BLUESIGN® MANUFACTURER. Clean baby. Clean planet.
The Ranger is a rucksack-style bag that can help you take a load off — and with you. The integrated changing station is designed to fold out in seconds and give you peace of mind knowing you’re ready to go whenever the baby is ready to go. So, get out there, life is waiting.
And these bags are made using recycled materials so they’re the perfect combination of function, style and sustainability.
- Exterior polyester is made from 100% recycled plastics
- Rucksack-style, drawstring closure on main compartment
- Exterior flap and zipper pulls are vegan leather
- Internal fabrics, webbing & zippers are nylon
- High quality clasps, grommets & zipper pull hardware
- Cushioned straps keep your shoulders comfy all day long
- Wide mouth opening on top gives you a clear view of inside
- Two front pockets for quick access to electronics and wipes
- Expandable side storage pocket
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- 1 interior zipper pocket
- Internal key/fob clip
- Integrated changing station rolls out in seconds
- Wipes clean with warm, soapy water. Air dry.
- Multiple pockets at changing station for storage and easy access
- Privacy sidewalls to keep baby safe and from rolling during a change